Thank you for trusting your medical care to Northland Women’s Health Care PC. Our goal is to provide quality care in a timely manner. When you schedule an appointment with our practice, we set aside enough time to provide you with the highest quality care.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible, and no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This gives us time to schedule other patients who may be waiting for an appointment.
Please see our Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy below:
- Effective 09/01/2021, any patient who fails to show or cancels/reschedules an appointment and has not contacted our office with at least 24 hours’ notice will be considered a No Show and charged a $30.00 fee.
- Any established patient who fails to show or cancels/reschedules an appointment without providing 24-hours’ notice a second time will be charged a $50.00 fee.
- If a third No Show or cancellation/reschedule without providing 24-hour notice should occur, the practice may elect to terminate relationship with you.
- Any new patient who fails to show for their initial visit will not be rescheduled until their $30.00 fee is paid in full.
- The fee is charged to the patient, not the insurance company, and is due at the time of the patient’s next office visit, or any time before.
- As a courtesy, when time allows we make reminder calls for appointments. If you do not receive a reminder call or message, the above Policy will remain in effect.
Northland Women’s Health Care, PC 816-741-9122